Tuesday, September 15, 2009

hey today was the day for xray on neck again   guess what!!!!   I'm halo free!!!  no more screws.  the new neck brace is no more comfy but its removable if resting lying down.

Mom left for home today.  She needed to get home for a much deserved rest>  I am a very needy patient and she was my energizer bunny!!!!!!  

Donna has just arrived for 10 days lets see if she can keep up!!!!

thx again to all for your prayers and cards, letters, phone calls, visits etc. etc. etc. I am aVERY blessed person.

love u 
jess 

3 comments:

  1. That is so great! You must feel so literally light and free :) We are so glad to hear this good news!!

    Also, hope you enjoy the tomatoes :)

    xox
    Shaun & Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad you enjoyed them! We will be taking orders for seedlings next year (at least of the orange ones, which we did from seed this year), so we will make sure you get some! We will probably have some more we can send over this season, too :)

    Definitely let us know when you are up for dinner!!

    smooches
    J & S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jess! My subscription to your blog used to notify me whenever there was an update - don't know why it's not doing that anymore, but I'm sure glad I talked to you today. Now I'll know to check regularly for all the "latest" news. It was good to hear your voice....C

    ReplyDelete